Have you ever thought about how much alcohol you drink?
Answer these quick questions to find out what sort of relationship you have with alcohol. These questions will help you to assess the effects of your drinking and if it suggests you’re drinking too much, you’ll get advice on how to cut down or seek further help.
One unit is typically ONE of the following:
• A half-pint of regular beer, lager or cider
• One small glass of wine (9% alcohol content)
• One single measure of a spirit (25ml)
The following drinks have more than one unit:
• A pint of regular beer, lager or cider
• A pint of strong/premium beer, lager or cider
• A regular can of cider/lager (440ml)
• A “super” lager (440ml)
• 250ml glass of wine (12%)
© 2013 Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council All Rights Reserved.